Buy your favourite chocolate securely at Venchi. Whichever method you choose, payments will be easy and secure.
Choose the payment method that best suits your needs:
- Credit Card
Venchi accepts payments made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners and Discover credit cards and Maestro, Visa Connect, Visa Electron, Mastercard, prepaid Visa and Postepay debit cards.
The card is handled securely because no sensitive information is shared with us. Moreover, you can register your card details on secure payment platform servers so you don't have to enter them with each new order. Payments for products and the receipt of payments on behalf of Venchi is entirely managed by Adyen B.V.
Venchi also accepts PayPal payments. If you pay using PayPal, you’ll be redirected to the PayPal website to complete the transaction. You’ll need to log in with your PayPal username and password. Make sure you check the details on the PayPal website before confirming your payment.
If you're not already a PayPal customer, you can still use this payment method by registering for a new account or using the credit card payment option to pay as a guest on the PayPal site. Visit the official PayPal website for more information.
- Promotional Voucher Code
If you have a promo code, please note that:
- All promo codes have an expiry date that cannot be extended
- Promo codes are not cumulative (for example, a 10% voucher and a 20% voucher cannot be redeemed at the same time for a total of 30%).
- Promo codes may not be used in conjunction with other vouchers or promotional offers.